New from Microsoft is Windows 11 Home. This operating system offers new features to help make your work and life easier, with enhanced security, faster performance and usability. Windows 11 Home comes with a redesigned Start Menu, a redesigned taskbar, a better UI that’s optimized for both desktop and tablet devices, and support for Windows Hello.
Windows 11 Home Features
- New design starts with a modern Start Menu
- Modern taskbar makes it easy to find and switch between your applications
- A better UI optimized for both desktop and tablet devices
- Windows Hello supports sign in using facial recognition
- One drive for all your files, apps, photos, videos and music
Difference between Windows 11 Pro and Windows 11 Home
Microsoft released Windows 11 Home and Windows 11 Pro in late July. The biggest difference between the two editions is that home is designed for consumers, while pro offers more features and support for businesses.
Here’s a look at some of the key differences: Windows 11 Pro includes enhanced security features, such as device security management and biometric authentication, which are designed to help protect your computer against viruses, malware, and other online threats. It also has enhanced performance capabilities, such as support for faster network connections and more powerful hardware. Finally, pro editions include additional features not available in home editions, such as remote desktop access and comprehensive imaging support. If you’re a small business or enterprise user who needs more features than those offered in Windows 11 Home, then Windows 11 Pro is the edition for you. However if you’re just looking for a simple, easy-to-use operating system that will let you work on your computer without worrying about security issues or performance issues, then Windows 10 Home is an excellent choice.
Keep in mind that this key can activate ONE windows device, only ONE time. After the activation process is done, you will NOT be able to use the same key again. Formatting the hard drive will effectively erase the key. You can NOT transfer the license to another computer.
- Online activation in activation menu, after the installation is finished
- It cannot be used for an upgrade from the previous Windows versions, it will not work on the “Windows 11 Pro N”
- Does not bind to your Microsoft account
- Can not be reactivated/transferred to another computer
- Instant delivery in 2 minutes
- Activation instructions provided in the email with the key
- Permanent activation
- Region: Global
- Updates possible
- Invoice will automatically generate upon placing an order.
- Live chat or email support
Minimum System Requirements
- RAM: 4 GB.
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device.
- System Firmware: UEFI (for Unified Extensible Firmware Interface, a modern version of the PC
- BIOS) and Secure Boot capable.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.